WHAT MAKES YOU THE PERFECT NIGHT RECEPTIONIST?
- You have a completed MBO-4 or HBO education and you have at least one year of work experience in the Front Office.
- You are energetic and inspire your team to go all the way for our guests!
- You are proactive, take initiative and you are a born team player.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English and preferably another language.
- You are in possession of a BHV diploma or willing to obtain one.
- Opera experience is a plus!
LEONARDO BOUTIQUE MUSEUMHOTEL AMSTERDAM CITY CENTER
The Leonardo Boutique Museumhotel Amsterdam City Center is located in the heart of the city. Right next to the Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum, the Stedelijk Museum and the Heineken Experience. And let's face it, strolling on the PC Hooftstraat or going out on the Leidseplein also sounds very attractive, doesn't it? Guests can enjoy a delicious cup of coffee or a tasty lunch in the hotel at Roasters & Toasters. Time to relax? The Vondelpark is around the corner from the hotel. Ideal for your guests but of course also for yourself. As our employee you like to tell about the best places in Amsterdam! Leonardo Boutique Museumhotel Amsterdam City Center is part of Apollo & Leonardo Hotels.
UPGRADE YOUR GAME! WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Do you want to learn? That's why we have our Apollo & Leonardo Academy!
- Ambitious? Then you've come to the right place. We offer good career opportunities.
- Crazy about a discount? Within our hotel chain you eat, drink and sleep for great prices!
- Sporty? Sport at a discount via Company Fitness Online.
- Want to Feel Good? Enjoy an overnight stay with a delicious dinner and breakfast in one of our hotels during your Weet Waar je Werkt experience!
Want to know more about why working with us is so great? Then click here!
We are a young company with a large dose of ambition, positivity and creativity! Interested? Then we would like to receive your motivation letter and resume. You can send it to us via the application form. Questions? Contact the HR department!