Food & Beverage Intern
The dynamic working environment means that every day is different, and that is exactly what makes this internship so enjoyable. No matter how different your days are, one thing always remains the same; you make sure that every guest goes home with a satisfied feeling. And you too, of course! Can you give our guests an unforgettable stay?
WHO ARE YOU?
- You are looking for an internship that fits your (hotel) education.
- Hospitality is in your blood and you have a passion for the profession.
- You like to work together! You are a real team-player.
- You are flexibly available and working irregular hours is not a problem for you.
- You have a good knowledge of the Dutch and English language.
LEONARDO HOTEL ANTWERP
Leonardo Hotel Antwerp is located in an impressive building, with a modern, bright interior. The hotel is located in the middle of the city center, opposite the popular Antwerp Zoo and Antwerp Central Train Station. It is the ideal base for our guests in the Belgian fashion city. The hotel has 108 rooms on 5 floors, a fitness room, a beautiful breakfast room where guests can enjoy a varied breakfast buffet. The lobby and bar are the perfect place to end the day in peace. In the bar we treat our guests to a Belgian beer or tell you your favorite places in the city. Leonardo Hotel Antwerp is part of Apollo & Leonardo Hotels.
UPGRADE YOUR GAME! WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- As an MBO student you receive an internship allowance of 350 euros per month.
- Are you looking for a (part-time) job during or after your studies? Then you've come to the right place! We offer good growth opportunities.
- Crazy about a discount? Within our hotel chain you eat, drink and sleep for great prices!
- Sporty? Sport at a discount via Company Fitness Online.
- Want to Feel Good? Enjoy an overnight stay with a delicious dinner and breakfast in one of our hotels during your Weet Waar je Werkt experience!
We are a young company with a large dose of ambition, positivity and creativity! Interested? Then we would like to receive your motivation letter and resume. You can send it to us via the application form. Questions? Contact the HR department!